Psalm 101

This psalm is written in response to the video here.

LORD God!!! Savior!!! Blow Taker!!!
I want to get out of the prison,
I want to stay out of the prison.
I don't want to make grace small,
released from the penalty
but staying in the cell.
I want to WALK THROUGH THE DOOR!
Keep me outside the door.
I want to live in my relationship with you,
a child invited and welcomed into your house,
your adopted daughter,
one with you.
Dress me in your armor,
cover me with your protection,
send me into the world
with a heart and mouth
bold to proclaim your truth.
Make me a lion that roars out,
"I am a lamb rescued by my Shepherd!
I will not yield!
I will not give in!
I will stand and cry out,
'My God reigns!
He can release you!"
This is my cry today.
This where I want to go

and this is what I want to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment